Issues updates not showing on Redmine 1.3.0.stable.8701 (MySQL) for non administrative users
I have recently installed the plugin in my redmine server, very useful and beatiful... but since I am the administrator I haven't realized there was a bug for my non-administrative users.
As soon as one of them updated an issue (adding a comment or changing the status) I have recieved an email with the upgrade, and it shows to me when I browse there, but it does not show for them or for any other non-administrator user which should have access to those issues (even if they are the assignee).
I had to give it up (for now) cause they needed to follow the upgrades up, but I am willing to try and help testing possible fixes to it. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the show.xml.builder or the issues_controller_patch.rb cause the have calls for the journals information, but I am not sure what could be the root cause.
Updated by Emilio González Montaña over 10 years ago
- Due date set to 2012-07-09
- Category set to Permissions
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to Emilio González Montaña
- Start date changed from 2012-01-25 to 2012-07-09
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Source changed from Development to Customer