Emilio González Montaña
- Inscrito el: 2008-12-04
- Última conexión: 2018-04-21
- EHT Graphviz (Leader, 2008-12-04)
- EHT Photos (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- Software (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- Wordpress plugins (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- EHT Visits (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- Risks (Leader, 2012-12-26)
- EHT Mantis (Leader, 2008-12-04)
- EHT Related (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- EHT UML (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- EHT Translate (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- Redmine plugins (Leader, 2009-07-08)
- Advanced roadmap (Leader, 2009-07-08)
- Advanced time log (Leader, 2009-07-10)
- Advanced report (Leader, 2009-07-16)
- Docs (Leader, 2009-08-25)
- Web (Leader, 2010-01-14)
- Project graphs (Leader, 2010-01-14)
- User editable time entries (Leader, 2010-01-15)
- JASP (Leader, 2010-01-18)
- Vacation (Leader, 2014-12-30)
- TestLink (Leader, 2015-06-15)
- Localizable (Leader, 2010-10-27)
- Import & Export (Leader, 2010-11-26)
- Rails SVN Admin (Leader, 2010-12-14)
- Members report (Leader, 2011-02-25)
- Risk management (Leader, 2011-06-08)
- RSVN (Leader, 2011-07-15)
- Tests on Rails (Leader, 2011-11-29)
- Ads (Leader, 2016-11-07)
- Data (Leader, 2017-05-28)
- Docker (Leader, 2017-07-18)
- Scrum (Leader, 2013-09-06)
- 16:25 Scrum Defect #1531 (Rejected): As a User, I am able to move a task from In Progress to Review even when the 'Blocked' custom field says 'Yes'.
- Blocked field purpose is jutst an easy way to find impediments in the Sprint or things bo be solved during PB refinem...
- 16:23 Scrum User story #1537 (Rejected): As a User, I should be able to get a default Product Backlog created when 'Scrum' module is enabled.
- :D (your reference about DRY was funny!)
Plugin follows other project entities workflow, i.e. target versions, cat...
- 16:19 Scrum Defect #1534: "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- Support the plugin development at www.patreon.com/ociotec & gain access to the GIT repo! :)
- 16:16 Scrum User story #1538 (Rejected): As a User, creation of sprints can act as a Roadmap-Target Version rather than a new field of its own.
- This is not the way I understand Scrum, for me a separated field was the main purpose to start this plugin, there are...
- 16:10 Scrum Revisión 406ae83f: [#1534] Protect min/max position calculation
- 16:09 Scrum Defect #1534 (Resolved): "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- 15:55 Scrum Problems or support: RE: Cannot drag&drop task after editing using pop-up
- Hi, please create an issue with the server logs & browser console log.
- 18:50 Scrum Defect #1534: "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- By the way, Wesllen GIT access is available for Patreon supporters:
- 18:46 Scrum Defect #1534: "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- I don't see the point of the proposed change... it seems an error, the only thing that you achieve is to disable the ...
- 13:55 Scrum Revisión fbb6e74d: Merge branch 'merge_request_1525_backlog_sort_impossible_because_of_dependency_show_dependent_id_in_message' into 'master'
-  Backlog sort impossible because of dependency : show dependent id in message
See merge request redmine/scrum!6
Exportar a: Atom