Emilio González Montaña
- Registered on: 2008-12-04
- Last connection: 2019-04-19
- EHT Graphviz (Leader, 2008-12-04)
- EHT Mantis (Leader, 2008-12-04)
- EHT Related (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- EHT Photos (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- EHT Translate (Leader, 2008-12-05)
- EHT UML (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- Wordpress plugins (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- EHT Visits (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- Software (Leader, 2009-05-10)
- Redmine plugins (Leader, 2009-07-08)
- Advanced roadmap (Leader, 2009-07-08)
- Advanced time log (Leader, 2009-07-10)
- Advanced report (Leader, 2009-07-16)
- Docs (Leader, 2009-08-25)
- Web (Leader, 2010-01-14)
- Project graphs (Leader, 2010-01-14)
- User editable time entries (Leader, 2010-01-15)
- JASP (Leader, 2010-01-18)
- Localizable (Leader, 2010-10-27)
- Import & Export (Leader, 2010-11-26)
- Rails SVN Admin (Leader, 2010-12-14)
- Members report (Leader, 2011-02-25)
- RSVN (Leader, 2011-07-15)
- Risk management (Leader, 2011-06-08)
- Tests on Rails (Leader, 2011-11-29)
- Risks (Leader, 2012-12-26)
- Scrum (Leader, 2013-09-06)
- Vacation (Leader, 2014-12-30)
- TestLink (Leader, 2015-06-15)
- Data (Leader, 2017-05-28)
- Ads (Leader, 2016-11-07)
- Docker (Leader, 2017-07-18)
- 13:09 Scrum Problems or support: RE: How to get and manage Sprints and issues in Sprint via Redmine API
- Hi Alexey, Scrum plugin has not any REST API implemented yet as Redmine core (that’s the reason why custom fields as ...
- 18:03 Scrum Defect #1555 (Resolved): Sprint stats does not add spent time of child project(s) to Done effort row.
- Merged to main.
Thanks Hoa Le for your support :)
- 18:01 Scrum Revision 71a56383: Merge branch 'fix/1555-child-projects-effort' into 'master'
- #1555 Add time entries of sub-projects to sprint effort stats
See merge request redmine/scrum!13
- 17:53 Scrum Defect #1555 (In progress): Sprint stats does not add spent time of child project(s) to Done effort row.
- Pending of testing for closure.
- 17:43 Scrum Revision ca0a7e3e: #1555 Add time entries of sub-projects to sprint effort stats
- 16:08 Scrum Problems or support: RE: Configuration problem, simple PBI custom field and more
- PBIs cannot be moved in task status columns unless the are simple PBIs. Add simple PBI boolean field or ad subtasks t...
- 22:08 Scrum Revision 5e907438: [#1550] Fix url_for(params) & deprecated methods
- 19:54 Scrum User story #1550 (In progress): Redmine 4 support
- 19:53 Scrum Revision c422c8a9: [#1550] Update code to allow Redmine server start
- 19:50 Scrum Revision 7bda2238: [#1550] Update code to allow plugin DB migration
Also available in: Atom