- Rails SVN Admin
Ruby on Rails web application to admin Apache based SVN repositories.
- Table of contents
- Ads plugin
This plugin allows to include advertisement blocks in your Redmine site.
- You can insert AdSense advertisement blocks in your Redmine sidebars automatically.
- Mobile browsing will also add advertisements.
- You can add Google Analytics track code to your Redmine site.
- You can insert Infolinks advertisement links & blocks in your Redmine content automatically.
- You can insert Patreon support block in your Redmine sidebars to help support your Redmine projects.
This plugin is developed under Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence.
Just Another Scrum Plugin for Redmine.
In Redmine when you add roles, issue statuses, enumerations, ... you can only add them in one language, this plugin overloads this limitation.This plugin allows to translate these names:
- Trackers (issues types).
- Issue statuses.
- Custom fields....
- Members report
Redmine plugin for member activity reporting.
- Risk management
Risk management Redmine plugin
Redmine plugin to manage human resources vacation, absences...
RSVN means Rails SVN Web client Browser, with these features:
- Multiple repository selection.
- Authentication is not stored on application, every user must use his own credentials.
- Browsing along repositories includes
- History is shown for every browsed element (file or directory).
- Files elements can be downloaded.
- No data base is needed at all, only edit
config/settings.yml(copy from template file
- Tests on Rails
Main features of Tests on Rails:
- Tests edition with wiki syntax edition style.
- User with login to protect the application access with several roles.
- Exam generation to print or to be run by candidates via web. The results will be stored to be used by the examiners.
- Questions can be categorized.
- Every question has details:
- Creation and update dates.
- Statistics about the answers on exams.
- The application has a settings view to customize it.
Exportar a: Atom