When running plugin under Redmine 3.3.2 I am getting "Internal error" page when trying to create a new milestone. Error log from the server:
Started GET "/projects/office/milestones/new?back_url=" for ::1 at 2017-03-22 18:10:57 -0700
LoadError (cannot load such file -- RMagick):
plugins/advanced_roadmap/lib/advanced_roadmap/gruff/base.rb:2:in `<top (required)>'
plugins/advanced_roadmap/lib/advanced_roadmap/gruff/pie.rb:1:in `<top (required)>'
plugins/advanced_roadmap/app/controllers/milestones_controller.rb:10:in `<top (required)>'
- Due date set to 2017-03-23
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to Emilio González Montaña
- Target version deleted (
Advanced roadmap 0.11.0)
- Start date set to 2017-03-22
There is no error with current version of plugin & Redmine 3.3.2. I checked with an empty Redmine instance and it works OK.
As the log suggests it seems there is an error with the
rmagick Ruby gem, it seems it's not properly installed.
Try to run
bundle install in the Redmine root folder and check if all gems are correctly installed, if not, please attach the log here.
Thank you for your comments. I do not have rmagick installed at all. The rmagick is not easy to install on Mac OS X and it is not essential for my work so I decided not to install it. Redmine and all the rest of plugins do work without rmagick.
Is it possible to use/install Advanced Roadmap plugin without rmagick?
- Subject changed from Redmine 3.3.x support to Support Redmine setup without Rmagick
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Rejected to In progress
- Target version set to Advanced roadmap 0.11.0
Change feature to support Redmine installations without Rmagick.
Plugin will not render milestone pie chart.
- Due date set to 2017-03-24
- Status changed from In progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom