Estimated due date for Milestone
- Estimated completion date - calculated date when the Milestone will be completed. It should take into account only workdays (omit weekends from calculation). Also for the Estimated due-date it could use configurable workload. So, let's say we know we can only dedicate 50% of resources to the project, so 8h of work would be done in 2 days. So, it would be very useful to have calculated completion date with all the constraints.
- Estimated completion date (estimated speed) as above, but instead of using configured workload, use the calculated speed for estimation completion date. And of course omit weekends from the calculation.
Updated by Emilio González Montaña about 4 years ago
Did you try the parallel effort custom fields for versions? More or less it calculates what you want, you set each version with a parallel effort factor (i.e. 5 people is 5.0 factor), then the effort left is calculated with this value...
You need to create a custom field (i.e. Parallel effort) as a float number for Versions, the go to plugin settings & select it.
Then edit each version & set a paralleled factor.
The only missing feature could be to calculate estimated due date... (I think, give it a try and let me know after).
Updated by Emilio González Montaña almost 4 years ago
- Due date set to 2017-05-26
- Category set to Milestones
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to Advanced roadmap 0.11.0
- Start date set to 2017-05-26
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The auto calculated field is only presented in milestones view (maybe it could be also applied to settings view, calendar, gantt... in the future).