Assign tickets to Milestone
I would like to use Milestone for Release planning. So it would be very useful to be able to assign tickets to a Milestone.The way I see it working is:
- I plan for next big product release which involves a few Redmine projects
- I create a new Milestone for that (I call it Release) and create a set of "Features" for the release.
- Now I create new version for each project involved and assign it to the Milestone
- Now, within a project version I create subticket of Milestone features for implementing this feature within this project version
- Then we could have a Spring in each project for a feature implementation.
Do you think it makes sense?
Updated by Emilio González Montaña almost 7 years ago
It's not feasible with current plugin design. At least without starting from scratch...
Just an idea, did you consider to group release/milestone features under a version? from my understanding then you could still create other subtickets on other projects and versions as you described. Does it makes any sense for you?