incomplete advanced roadmap with Redmine 1.0.1
Congratulation for your great plugin. I tried to used the last version (0.3.0) with redmine 1.0.1
few errors in Roadmap interface :
- Roadmap GUI is different from the screenshot from your wiki (see my screenshot roadmap_gui.png)
- no link to milestone (in right screen)
- the first page "roadmap" doesn't offer detailed version as indicated in your screenshot from your wiki
- When a select a version, I see detailed version (see screnshot version_detailed)
- When I go to setting, I select a milestone and see a correct milestone with few version associate to the milestone.
Do you a idea about this problem and the method to solve it ?
Updated by Emilio González Montaña about 12 years ago
- The screenshots are not updated (I will when I have time).
- The milestone links are only shown if you create milestones (in Project Configuration tab, then the Milestone tab near by the Versions one), and don't forget to link versions to the new milestones.
- The problem with no info on Roadmap view is new... I will try to check it, but it's really strange, maybe it will be helpfull to add logs or more data about the scenary.
Updated by yanncik quenec'hdu about 12 years ago
Thank for your reactivity.
About milestone link, I created a milestone and link with few versons. But no link in roadmap view. I can view milestone, when I go into the project setting and click on the name on my milestone. This view is correct and similar your screenshot.
About the Roadmap, nothing special into the
Updated by Emilio González Montaña almost 12 years ago
- Due date set to 2011-02-22
- Category set to General
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Emilio González Montaña
- Target version set to Advanced roadmap 0.3.2
- Start date changed from 2011-01-19 to 2011-02-22
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This plugin requires Redmine v1.0.2 at least.