- Login: shreyas
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2018-04-10
- 07:05 Scrum Defect #1534: "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- What happens when we use '||' operator here in this syntax? Does the 'pbi.position' render 'False' or 'True'?
- 10:07 Scrum Defect #1534: "Error 500" when creating a new task for a specific sprint
- Even I am facing the same problem
- 07:40 Scrum User story #1538 (Rejected): As a User, creation of sprints can act as a Roadmap-Target Version rather than a new field of its own.
1. Me being a process analyst for my company which uses Scrum 0.18.0, I want the plugin to have a feature to l...
- 06:59 Scrum User story #1537 (Rejected): As a User, I should be able to get a default Product Backlog created when 'Scrum' module is enabled.
I am using redmine 3.4.4 and have been using redmine since past 1 year 10 months as tool moderator. Also using...
- 06:22 Scrum Defect #1531: As a User, I am able to move a task from In Progress to Review even when the 'Blocked' custom field says 'Yes'.
- Shreyas Moolya escribió:
> I am using redmine since an year. Recently few months back I downloaded this p...
- 08:03 Scrum Defect #1531 (Rejected): As a User, I am able to move a task from In Progress to Review even when the 'Blocked' custom field says 'Yes'.
I am using redmine since an year. Recently few months back I downloaded this plugin 'Scrum'.
When I was using...
- It would be of a big help if we could link Sprint Start Dates and Sprint End Dates with Version Create Date and Versi...
- When I define a sprint with start date: 13-12-2017 and end date:20-12-2017. and if then a User story is created with ...
- 12:05 Scrum Ideas for features: RE: See in kanban "moved" user stories
- alfredo bonilla escribió:
> When an user story is not finished in one sprint, and it is moved to the (new) last spri...
- Let suppose i have a sprint which is of a week and I start with my sprint today at 20th Dec and define the due date t...
Also available in: Atom