User story #1298
Multi-team support in backlog burndown chart
Here is a bug report for backlog burndown chart.
Nexus is a framework to scaling project with several scrum teams.
We are working with 5 scrum teams for a project currently.
Keys of nexus are as follows:
- Single backlog for teams.
- Individual kanbans for each teams.
- Integrated backlog burndown chart and release plan for a project.
- Individual sprint burndown chart.
To support these behaviors, we can use redmine and scrum plugin with following settings;
- Use single project.
- Use single burndown board for all teams.
- assign sprint name for each team such as sprint5_teamA, sprint5_teamB
- each team works with each sprint board.
- We can see burndown chat for each team's sprint.
Now we will see broken backlog burndown chart.
It may process tickets for each sprint as a single team's individual sprint.
but nexus setup, there are concurrent sprint by several teams so it should consolidate these to a single iteration.
Are there any better way to support Nexus with redmine? Or it may be a bug/new feature request for backlog burndown chart.
#1 Updated by Emilio González Montaña about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from backlog burndown chart broken when Nexus Framework setup. to Multi-team support in backlog burndown chart
- Category set to Product backlog burndown
- Sprint set to Product backlog
This could be a great feature of the plugin, but it seems to be a difficult one (I think we can do more than just allowing multi-team in the PB backlog...).
I will have to think about it... any chance to get economical support via Patreon to implement this feature?