Remove Sprint and Backlog
There seem to be no way to remove created Spring or Backlog from the Redline installation. Even, after disabling Scrum module for a project, there is still default Sprint for each ticket.
Updated by Emilio González Montaña almost 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from User story to Defect
- Category changed from General to Issues list & form
- Target version set to Scrum v0.17.0
- Sprint set to Sprint 33
- Source set to Customer
- Detected on version set to Scrum v0.17.0
I changed to a defect, please review the Detected on version field...I have detected this for:
- Issue form & issue view.
- Issue list (it's present as filter, column and contextual menu).
- Bulk edit.
Pending effort field is also present on this situation and it should not.
Please tell me if you found any other place.
I have to review this stuff with the sharing Sprint features, cause it could happen that a non Scrum project needs to render some Scrum links on issues if any parent Scrum project shares Sprints/PBs with child non Scrum projects...