User story #1047
Option to Close/Inactivate a Sprint
When opening tasks, i noticed that we can open a task on an older Sprint.
We need some field to close or inactivate a Sprint, so we can't add tasks to that Sprint once it is on a closed state.
- Subject changed from Option to Close/Inactivate a Scrum to Option to Close/Inactivate a Sprint
- Description updated (diff)
- Sprint set to Product backlog
- Position changed from 71 to 12
- Category changed from Product backlog to General
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version set to Scrum v0.14.0
- Sprint changed from Product backlog to Sprint 27
- Status changed from In progress to Resolved
- Has duplicate User story #985: Assign issue only to current or to-come sprints added
Also available in: Atom